Balance for body and mind
Physical problems frequently have - at least according to my experience - non-physical (non-somatic) causes, for example related to the mind or the energy flow. I try - together with the client - to uncover problems possibly stemming from recent events, childhood, or in rare cases being inherited from the ancestors.
"Yurusara Reiki" is a method which combines Kinesiology and Spiritual Energy Healing, in particular Reiki Healing. In addition, I talk with the client about his or her situation, and complement it if necessary with cafekinesi.
derives from the Japanese word "yurumu", which means "to make something soft", or "relaxed".
is a shortened form of the Japanese word "sarasara", which describes the sound of a creek.
literally "the spiritual power of nature". For details about the history of Reiki see here.
is a Japanese word describing how I see the role of Reiki within our universe; it expresses the awakening of spring and the breath of nature every year.
The aim is to reach a balance of body, mind, and spiritual energy.
- With Kinesiology, which uses keywords triggering a change in the muscle tone of the client, I explore possible causes of the current problem or disorder.
- Based on the outcome of the kinesiologic test, I choose either Reiki, or Spiritual Energy Healing to decouple the effect of the trigger.
- What is "Kinesiology"?
- Kinesiology itself was developed in America by George Joseph Goodheart. It is based on the idea of receiving answers directly from the body of the client, bypassing the rational part of brain and consciousness. The response is understood by a change of the muscle tone in reaction of simple yes/no-questions.
- What is "cafekinesi"?
- Kinesiology was developed further in Japan by Yukari Hoshi. Her method, called cafekinesi, uses a different way from the original Kinesiology, to read the body's answer, and incorporates the usage of scents as part of the method.
- What is "Spiritual Energy Healing"?
- Spiritual energy assumes the existence of a universal field - comparable but not equal to what formerly has been called ETHER - , which expresses itself differently in the presence of living things and in particular certain emotions like love.
- We believe that it is not the energy explained by physics, but a similar kind of energy which manifests itself in a perceivable way.
- This is called spiritual energy.
- A spiritual energy practitioner acts as a pipe or vessel and through him the spiritual energy gets focused on the client and affects the clients own energy balance.
- In some spiritual energy healing methods, the practitioner additionally uses his or her own spiritual energy. This however, is not done in Reiki Healing.
- What is "Reiki Healing"?
- A way of spiritual treatment, based on the assumption of a spiritual energy called Ki. It has some ideas in common with the more commonly known Qigong.
- Reiki was developed by Mikao Usui (1865–1926). From his studies of Buddhism, Christian Theology, Taoism and Psychology, Usui developed Reiki as a way to train one's own spirituality. His central idea was the concept that an illness can not be treated well, unless the mind is ready to accept the healing.
- Usui taught Reiki mostly in Japan, but his ideas were picked up quickly by others. This was done in particular by people from Europe and America, who combined Traditional Reiki with elements from Christian tradition. Reiki was also combined with Buddhism from India, by incorporating the concept of "Chakras". This lead to the so-called Seiyou Reiki (which translates to Western Reiki).
- While in Reiki, especially in Seiyou Reiki, symbol work is also considered an important part, I basically don't use Reiki symbols in Yurusarareiki.
- What is "Distant Reiki Healing"?
- Distant (or remote or absentee) Reiki healing happens when a Reiki practitioner sends healing energy towards an individual, group, event, or situation in the past, present or future.
- Reiki energy works to produce the highest results for the highest good for all involved, and will never override a person’s free will, nor cause harm. The only requirement for distance treatments is permission to have this energy flow to you and have a sincere willingness to receive and benefit from this energy. To receive a distance healing you do not have to be in a meditative state but is it is recommended that you set aside quiet time during the time the energy is being sent. (Taken and slightly modified from Secret Garden Healing Oasis.）
- The client does not have to meditate during distant Reiki healing, but it's recommended to be at a quiet place where one is not distracted.
In Japan, we have the word Fun-iki, which roughly means atmosphere or smell of air - often also translated in the esoteric field as aura field. Every person carries their own Fun-iki. People with a bad Fun-iki can influence us, in particular if we are already out of balance. Yurusara Reiki copes with this influence of foreign Fun-iki.
Thus, we stop striving to be someone different, be back in balance with ourself, and don't depend on the opinion of others. We also become careful not to make quick assumptions, in particular assumptions about what others think of us.
This is what I call becoming yourself again.
In the end, we will live our life according to our own way, we just wear our own Fun-iki, and we will be able to live a future which suits ourselves.
- Where we are heading to:
- Abate pain of body and stress
- Lose the tension inside body and mind
- Steady your breathing and adjust the balance
- Stimulate the natural healing force of the client's body
- Forestall an overreaction against certain people, objects or situations
- Make the client feel calm and let him have clear thinking and clear judgement
- Make the client more relaxed and tolerant towards others
- Improve overall contentedness
- Improve self-esteem